|Supply Chain Specialist ensures the procurement of operations material by communicating orders to suppliers (TitanX & External), securing suppliers’ delivery performance and quality of execution, and monitoring inventory levels.
- Plan the procurement of materials
- Maintain, review and transmit company orders & delivery schedules to suppliers;
- Control and improve the performance and quality of suppliers’ delivery:
- Collaborate with Physical Flow teams to optimise physical flow
- Optimise the inventory level
- Own and improve the logistic conditions with suppliers
- Participate actively in company projects
-Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor or Masters degree (Logistics, Manufacturing, Finance, Purchasing or Engineering)
- Prior experience with SAP is a plus (especially MM module)
- 1-3 years of experience in Supply Chain (planning), Purchasing or Financial Controlling
- Result-driven, proactive & able to work under pressure to resolve crisis
- Communication skills to coordinate with suppliers / obtain expected results
- Team-worker attitude
- Analytical & IT skills
TitanX is a global partner to commercial vehicles manufacturers for heat transfer. Our mission is to provide innovative and competitive thermal management solutions to accelerate the effort for a greener transport.
On the road to a more sustainable future, with the support of TataAutoComp Systems our owner, we are expanding our thermal management product portfolio to bring innovative solutions for a cleaner and electrical transport. In parallel, we bring our performing heat transfer technology to other segments such as off-road and industrial applications
At TitanX every team member is relied upon to make a difference, contribute with innovative ideas and add value to the company. Our decision paths are short; we act with speed and own the outcome. We are one global team and achieve better results together.