• Knowledge in design software (VisMock Up, Catia or Similar)
• Solve and close deviations, warranties and find the best solution by following the design guidelines
• Perform and propose cost reduction projects.
• Modeling and drafting.
• Propose cost-effective and creative design solutions.
• Participate in design, assembly, and functional geometry reviews.
• Perform engineering calculations and estimations to deliver high-quality products.
• Achieve project deadlines.
• Coordination in a multidisciplinary team engineering changes required to the product.
TitanX is a global partner to commercial vehicles manufacturers for heat transfer. Our mission is to provide innovative and competitive thermal management solutions to accelerate the effort for a greener transport.
On the road to a more sustainable future, with the support of TataAutoComp Systems our owner, we are expanding our thermal management product portfolio to bring innovative solutions for a cleaner and electrical transport. In parallel, we bring our performing heat transfer technology to other segments such as off-road and industrial applications
At TitanX every team member is relied upon to make a difference, contribute with innovative ideas and add value to the company. Our decision paths are short; we act with speed and own the outcome. We are one global team and achieve better results together.