Facilitates change in Manufacturing Operations. Lead and manage daily activities, planning, organizing and directing all factory operations in the assigned plant area to meet the goals of the company
Participates in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs. Demonstrates proficiency and competency in use of Involvement of Personnel tools, which support the TISIX continuous improvement philosophy. Actively supports the TISIX, IATF 16949, ISO 9001, Environmental Health and Safety Management Systems, and supports all necessary activities to fully implement all management systems into all aspects of TitanX operations. Assumes Deputy Responsibilities as assigned in accordance with Procedure Admin/4.1.2/02. Performs miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for a safe, clean working environment.
- Facilitates change and improvement activities in the APT.
- To plan, organize and direct all factory operations in the assigned plant area to meet the goals of the company.
- Monitors execution of the Production plan using TitanX philosophies (i.e. QRQC) or tools (i.e. KOSU).
- Plan, organize and direct the operation of the unit to assure that established production requirements are met.
- Develop and establish productivity requirements for the unit; select, supervise, train, discipline and counsel employees to assure effective professional growth and development.
-Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing management
- Associates degree desired
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing operations
- Strong interpersonal skills needed in supervising employees of various levels of ability.
TitanX is a global partner to commercial vehicles manufacturers for heat transfer. Our mission is to provide innovative and competitive thermal management solutions to accelerate the effort for a greener transport.
On the road to a more sustainable future, with the support of TataAutoComp Systems our owner, we are expanding our thermal management product portfolio to bring innovative solutions for a cleaner and electrical transport. In parallel, we bring our performing heat transfer technology to other segments such as off-road and industrial applications
At TitanX every team member is relied upon to make a difference, contribute with innovative ideas and add value to the company. Our decision paths are short; we act with speed and own the outcome. We are one global team and achieve better results together.