- Training for 12-18 months in Sweden, after that working in a plant in Opole
- Work in accordance with IATF, ISO14000, OHSAS18000 and existing internal policies and Customer Specifics.
- Define with the project team the process, in order to meet performance and cost targets.
- Manage the industrial schedule, resources and budget to reach the project target.
- Represent the industrial organization of the project in internal or external meetings.
- Ensure adequate interaction with the product development team to perform simultaneous engineering.
- Create the necessary technical specification for machine investments projects.
- Lead process risk reviews for new products and machines.
- Ensure respect of existing standards and specifications in the project work.
- Manage and in some cases perform calculations and CAD drawings for improvements in production.
- Manage the process development documentation and implement the necessary reliability tools, such as Lessons Learned, Process FMEAs, Process Reviews, PDCA/DMAIG, Poka Yoke and RCA.
- Perform risk analyses for project risks and CE documentation.
- Coordinate machine and layout changes.
- Take part to the planning, evaluation and approval of machine projects FAT & SAT tests.
- Organize pre-serial trials.
To be successful in the role, you need
Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experience in the field.
- Knowledge in especially project management in machine investment.
- Proven computer skills, especially Inventor and MS Office.
- Communicates fluently in English in speech and in writing. German is a plus.
- Willing to be localized in Sweden for a period of 12-18 months then relocate to our Opole Facility.
TitanX is a global partner to commercial vehicles manufacturers for heat transfer. Our mission is to provide innovative and competitive thermal management solutions to accelerate the effort for a greener transport.
On the road to a more sustainable future, with the support of TataAutoComp Systems our owner, we are expanding our thermal management product portfolio to bring innovative solutions for a cleaner and electrical transport. In parallel, we bring our performing heat transfer technology to other segments such as off-road and industrial applications.
At TitanX every team member is relied upon to make a difference, contribute with innovative ideas and add value to the company. Our decision paths are short; we act with speed and own the outcome. We are one global team and achieve better results together.