Must be knowledgeable in at least one functional area, competent w/basic engineering skills including problem solving, documentation and basic project management.
Must possess a minimum knowledge of the basic workings of equipment in the assigned area and basic knowledge of products and related components. Demonstrates proficiency and competency in use of Involvement of Personnel tools, which support the TISIX continuous improvement philosophy. Actively supports the TISIX, IATF 16949, ISO 9001, Environmental Health and Safety Management Systems, and supports all necessary activities to fully implement all management systems into all aspects of TitanX operations. Assumes Deputy Responsibilities as assigned in accordance with Procedure Admin/4.1.2/02. Performs miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Holds responsibility for equipment, process and documentation in assigned area, including APQP, Maintenance, (PM’s, spare parts, new equipment) APU (quality cost and delivery).
- Ensures all equipment and processes are continuously improved.
- Has responsibility for the preparation and implementation of Manufacturing and Engineering instructions and the training of supervisors and production teams.
- Prepares and implements PFMEA’s, Machine FMEA’s, routings, Process flow charts, floor layouts and drawings relating to equipment.
- Has responsibility for proposing and evaluating suggestions regarding parameter changes, equipment modification, process layout, data analysis (Cpk’s, changover times, TRS).
- Supports APQP process, which includes support to production with meeting cost, quality and delivery goals.
-Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Understanding of statistical methods
- Problem solving and continuous improvement techniques and leadership skills
- Minimum of two years experience in the quality field
TitanX is a global partner to commercial vehicles manufacturers for heat transfer. Our mission is to provide innovative and competitive thermal management solutions to accelerate the effort for a greener transport.
On the road to a more sustainable future, with the support of TataAutoComp Systems our owner, we are expanding our thermal management product portfolio to bring innovative solutions for a cleaner and electrical transport. In parallel, we bring our performing heat transfer technology to other segments such as off-road and industrial applications
At TitanX every team member is relied upon to make a difference, contribute with innovative ideas and add value to the company. Our decision paths are short; we act with speed and own the outcome. We are one global team and achieve better results together.