The Indirect buyer is responsible for the execution of the sourcing process for Indirect categories. He/she analyses, evaluates and executes current processes and practices, develops and executes the sourcing strategy with the objective of ensuring that targets are met within the overall framework of TitanX objectives for Indirect categories. The position is responsible to coordinate and lead local sourcing for Indirect categories, and regional/global sourcing within selected Indirect categories, including coordination with Central purchase.
- Own the Indirect material and investment budget/objectives
- Procurement of material and services requested by plant
- Fulfilling Group Sourcing strategy
- Participance on coordination of sourcing strategy within group
- Lead and support local, regional/global negotiations for indirect categories
- Coordinate with Central purchase on sourcing efforts within selected Indirect categories
- Develop and tune the sourcing process for Indirect/Investments (coordination, RFI/RFD/RFQ process, evaluation/selection process, ordering & monitoring, etc.)
- Responsible for constant improvement of purchasing conditions (payment term, delivery leadtime)
- Design, negotiate and sign contract as per Authorization Matrix
- Manage supplier’s relationships
- Manage and maintain supplier panel for indirect categories
- Monitor, track and execute sourcing activities and supplier panel development.
- Monitor and track supplier performances
- Benchmark, analysis and follow-up of market and secure that the best conditions are reached
-Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor degree (in Mechanical/Automobile/Production, Business Management, Purchasing, Supply Chain or Finance) and/or 3-5 years work experience within purchasing, sourcing/Vendor development – preferably experience in indirect purchasing categories and in the industrial/manufacturing sector.
- Experience with international/cross-site organization
- Strong knowledge and skills in negotiation
- Established organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Excellent analytical skills with advance MS Excel practical knowledge
- Proven knowledge in cost structure and cost break-down
- Team worker
TitanX is a global partner to commercial vehicles manufacturers for heat transfer. Our mission is to provide innovative and competitive thermal management solutions to accelerate the effort for a greener transport.
On the road to a more sustainable future, with the support of TataAutoComp Systems our owner, we are expanding our thermal management product portfolio to bring innovative solutions for a cleaner and electrical transport. In parallel, we bring our performing heat transfer technology to other segments such as off-road and industrial applications
At TitanX every team member is relied upon to make a difference, contribute with innovative ideas and add value to the company. Our decision paths are short; we act with speed and own the outcome. We are one global team and achieve better results together.